- Lesson Plans
- Science Projects
- Skills Progression
Sub Plans for year four
- Planning for a substitute in the classroom has never been easier than with this week-long sub packet! Your substitute can supercharge learning by using these lessons about how we are all connected!
- In this week, students will be able to:
- Determine the relationships between words.
- Recount the order of events in a fictional text.
- Describe characters, setting, and events in a fictional text.
- Write a creative simple story in chronological order.
- Examine the relationship between addition and multiplication.
- Practise one-digit multiplication fact fluency.
- Explore where they live in this world and how they are connected to others.
- Describe and compare rural, urban, and suburban communities.
- Explain the importance of taking care of their community and determine ways they can help.
- CLICK on the image to download the full lesson plan.
- In general, this week-long packet breaks down into this approximate time frame each day:
- Two to three hours of literacy
- One hour of maths
- One hour of connected content (social studies and/or science)
- Thirty minutes of art, movement, or fun.
Create new collection