Year six Daily Sub Plan Day 2
CLICK on the image to download the one-day sub plan.
- With these lessons, activities, and worksheets, students will be able to:
- Practise solving division problems fluently with one-digit divisors
- Use fair-sharing language while solving two-digit divisor division problems
- Write an imaginary acceptance speech for the Nobel Peace Prize
- Use close reading and annotations when reading fictional texts
- Write a narrative using a graphic organizer
- Create a journal entry about their “Best Self”
CLICK on the image to download the complete sub plan.
- Take the worry out of planning for a sub in the classroom when you use this one-day sub plan! All the resources are carefully chosen to allow students to continue their learning in your absence. Throughout this day, the substitute will conduct maths, reading, and writing lessons that encourage student learning. The social studies and science content is both integrated in the literacy lessons and addressed in the connected content section of the sub plan.
- In general, this daily plan breaks down into this approximate time frame for the day:
- Two to three hours of literacy
- One hour of maths
- One hour of connected content (social studies and/or science)
- Thirty minutes of art, movement, or fun