What You Need:
- 2 chairs
- 2 squirt guns or wet sponges
- 2 blindfolds
- 4 or more players
What You Do:
- Set up two chairs outside, facing each other and about 5 feet apart. Make sure that someone can walk between the two chairs easily.
- Pick two players to be the guards. Have each one sit in a chair and hand them squirt guns or wet sponges.
- Blindfold the guards.
- Tell the guards that if they think someone is trying to pass through, they should squirt the water gun or throw the sponge to nail the sneakers.
- The rest of the players are the sneakers!
- Tell the sneakers to try to quietly sneak through the space, one by one, between the two guards.
- If a sneaker is hit, he takes the place of one of the blindfolded guards.
This is a great family game. One of the best parts is that the guards end up squirting each other more often than any of the sneakers!